Thursday, July 28, 2022

Montiforte "Man from India."

WISE GUYS COOKING MIKE COLONNA 714-747-5670 An Indian from India
DISALVO Hand gestures are very important when you speak. My wife’s gestures remind me of a traffic cop moving vehicles at a busy intersection in Chicago. That’s why we’ve invited Frank “Mr. Manners” Montiforte to explain the Art of Speaking and communicating. Let’s welcome Frank Montiforte. MONITIFORTE That was a great introduction Frank, I an exceptionally welcome by Mr, Capeloto. CAPELOTO Thanks for thinking of me. MONITIFORTE I’m honored to be among two of my favorite people. DISALVO Let’s talk about some of your experiences with people talking for starters. MONITIFORTE You know Frank I’ve been a successful realtor for years. I’ve me people from every walk of life. DISALVO You have favorites I’m sure. MONITIFORTE We’re always on our toes when using simple gestures and facial expressions when we want to impress future customers. DISALVO Absolutely. MONITIFORTE You always have to respond in a positive way to make your customers relaxed and ready to sign on the dotted line. DISALVO That’s a given Frank. MONITIFORTE My last client was a little old gentlemen from India. You know the difference from an American Indian and a Indian Indian.
More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment